In the professional world, communication decides who you are. Precise Grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and tone make your communication very clear and provide additional attention. It is the system of a language. Some people describe the rule of language. Accurate grammar is a key to speaking English fluently and boldly. It’s a code that makes languages work. Basic grammar rules that include proper use of a comma, subject-verb and pronoun agreement, Homophones.
Parts of speech are building blocks of grammar that use to make a sentence.
- Verbs – A word that expresses action or state of being.
- Nouns – A word that is the name of a thing, an idea, a place, or a person.
- Pronouns – A place of a noun or a phrase that contains a noun.
- Adjectives – A word that tells more about a noun.
- Adverbs – A word that adds more information about the place, time, manner, cause, or the degree to a verb, an adjective, a phrase, or another adverb.
- Prepositions – A word or phrase that is used before a noun or pronoun to show place, time, direction, etc.
- Conjunctions – A word that is used for joining other words, phrases, or sentences.
- Interjunctions – A word or phrase that is used to express surprise, pain, pleasure, etc.
The benefits of grammar improve your writing and speaking skills and that influences a lot. It helps to put the word together with meaning and to make an appropriate sentence. It improves your Listening, Reading, and Speaking skills. Grammar helps us to more comfortable in communicating. It gives information that helps the reader’s understanding. Whether you are looking for a new job or a student who is looking for higher studies grammar plays a vital role.
Make grammatical mistakes when speak or write is a usual thing. But to uplifting our skills grammar is essential. Nowadays a lot of free online tools available on the internet that helps us to choose the correct word tone, remove grammatical errors to make a word in a sensible order, and add the right endings. Choose the right tool to learn grammar and communicate easily.