Cryptohopper is considerably new in the market but has already gained immense popularity due to its wide range of features and technical leverage over other bots. Few highlighted features are:
- One of the main limitations of earlier crypto trading bots is that they could only operate when the PC is on. Cryptohopper uses cloud-based technology wherein, you can run and trade with your bot on a cloud and use it any time of the day even when you are offline.
- Cryptohopper allows you to run your bot in autopilot mode and set your trading signals. This is extremely useful for new users who often fail to set their own trading signals.
- Cryptohopper is enriched with other special features like technical analysis which helps you to customize your bot’s settings and templates through which you can design a new setting for your bot.
Gunbot is a popular trading bot with over 6000 traders using its services daily. The app is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. It offers paid plans in BTC. Few important features are listed below:
- Gunbot supports 32 different trading strategies including Bollinger band, step gain, and ping pong.
- To avail of the services of Gunbot, users have to pay a one-time lifetime charge of 0.05BTC to 0.125BTC depending on the features they use. The lite version is available at lesser fees.
- The app comes with customer support and will resolve your issues within a day. However, users are advised to turn off their bot in case the market is too volatile to avoid the risk of losses.
The 3Commas trading terminal and trading platform offer a wide range of automated trading bots with the ability to configure them for round-the-clock execution of the preferred strategy. Using the trading platform simplifies the process of trading and expands the opportunities available to traders.
- Automizes trading maximizes profit and avoids loss from trading.
- The bot is hosted online and is available from anywhere and any device having an internet connection.
- 3Commas is available in 3 package plans starting from $22 to $75 per month. However, users can use the bot for free if they have an account at the Huboi exchange.
Coinrule is a cloud-based crypto trading platform empowering traders to compete with professional algorithmic traders and hedge funds. It was founded in London by Gabriele Musella and Oleg Giberstein who discovered that trading cryptocurrencies were unnecessarily complicated.
- Coinrule is a user-friendly, automated, trading bot platform that caters to both new and experienced traders.
- It comes with a wide range of tools that allow you to easily set and define rules and conditions for when and how to trade, with no coding required.
- To get started, all you need to do is create an account and connect Coinrule to your favorite exchanges using an API link
TradeSanta is a popular cloud-based trading bot software that allows users to make a profit at the time of market fluctuation. It provides automated trading with the help of algorithms and there are tools like filters, signals which are very much helpful to take decisions.
- Streamlined process, multiple tools, and user-friendly interface;
- Top cryptocurrency exchanges are integrated such as Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, BitMex, Bitfinex, and many more.
- Users will get flexible telegram notifications.
- Bot templates are available to launch your trade bot in a minute.
- Fee as well as paid plans available
- Telegram community with 24/7 support