What is Jarvis?
Write better copy with artificial intelligence. Jarvis helps copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs break through writer’s block and create high-converting copy, FAST. Our AI Jarvis can write your Facebook ads, marketing emails, website copy, content and so much more. Works with even the most niche industries and products! So easy to use even your grandmother can sell her mittens.
How Does Jarvis AI Work?
In simplest terms, this product uses artificial intelligence to take existing prompts, and generate new original content from them. It’s a perfect way to build blog posts, long-form content, and other things from simple sentences.
On the backend, Jarvis.ai uses a modified and well-trained GPT-3 OpenAI API to generate content. After coming onto the scene late last year, GPT-3 has transformed the way content is generated. This company differs from others in that it is much more well-funded, has an incredible interface, and consistently acquires competitors to improve its own product.
While the starter plan doesn’t include the long-form assistant, at $29 per month, it does give you access to a ton of super useful tools for content production. You can create many types of content with the Jarvis.ai templates, and really your imagination is the only limit here. Sure, you can use the “blog intro” tool for writing blog post intros, but you can also use it to write various other things.
The base price of Pro Unlimited is $109 USD per month. This includes unlimited generated words, access to the long-form assistant, multiple workspaces, and one user seat. If you need multiple team seats, just contact support for their enterprise pricing. The long-form assistant is the amazing tool that allowed me to 3x-4x my writing speed.
Jarvis’ “boss mode” is a clever way to put all of this AI tool’s best features in one place. Boss mode costs $119 per month and takes this AI technology to the next level. Whether you’re writing blog posts, Facebook ads, or a Google ads description, with the boss mode you can simply command Jarvis to write what you need. Rather than finding a template like in the Pro plan’s power mode, you can just type “Jarvis, write me a blog post meta description,” and Jarvis will comply.
1.Collaboration Tools 2.Content Management 3.For eCommerce 4.For Sales Teams/Organizations 5.Multi-Language 6.SEO Management
- Comes with really useful content templates.
- It comes with a long form content assistant, to help you write long form blogs, sales copies, and video scripts easily.
- It comes with Boss Mode. You can just command Jarvis to return your content, same as how you do with Google Assistant or Siri. Powerful!
- Features of Jarvis are really well thought out keeping real life use cases in mind!
- Supports up to 30 different languages. Say “hi” to generate vernacular content at scale.
- It comes with a grammar fixer, content simplifier, and an ever growing list of quick tools!
- Jarvis can be a liar when it comes to facts and figures. It comes down to a con of the underlying tech; GPT-3. As of now, it sucks when it comes to factual details.
- Jarvis can struggle a lot in some niches where there’s a scarcity of content on the internet. It can excel in some fields like diets, travel, and even writing a story (it’s too good at it). But, a new tech like blockchain? It needs more training, a GPT-3 con.
- t can be quite costly for beginners. They can get the Starter plan, but it has a cap of 20,000 words and also you don’t get access to long form assistant and Boss Mode.
Final Review & General Info
|Overall Rating||4.5 out of 5|
|Support||Live chat and knowledgebase|
|No. of copywriting templates||40+ templates for the different use case|
|Supported languages||26 Global languages|
|Short-form content quality||Better than human written|
|Monthly pricing||Starts at $29/month for 20,000 words generation|
|Annual plan||Starts at $24/month + 2 months free|
|Free Trial||5-day risk-free trial|
|Ease of use||Even beginners can navigate|